For good Night
There are many exercises in yoga and each of them brings benefits, primarily at the physical level and therefore also at the emotional level, because everything is connected as in nature and forms a whole.
Light Yoga is a good night’s workout that can help relax the nervous system while relaxing your entire body. We suggest that you work out at bedtime in the evening and take all your digital cameras away, just 2 minutes is enough for this exercise and insomnia can disappear.
Practical Yoga Exercise:
– Lie on your bed with your feet facing the wall (in case you have a problem in the lumbar spine make a greater distance than the saddle halves and the wall), fully extend your legs and lean on the wall.
– Let’s close our eyes and focus on our breathing
– It is advisable to stay in the position from 2 minutes to 5 minutes (everything is within the limits of your comfort).
The benefits of this yoga exercise are:
– Relaxed nervous system by achieving concentration on your breathing.
– Improved circulation achieved by the gravity of raised legs.
Each of us once had a problem relaxing into a dream, people say insomnia, and this is why this lightly practiced yoga exercise is the ideal example to use at such a time or bring it to your daily bedtime routine. We are sure it will be your favorite yoga exercise!
DISCLAIMER Before beginning any new exercise program this yoga-blog contains information that is intended to help the readers be better-informed consumers of health care. It is presented as general advice on health care. Always consult your doctor for your individual needs.